Passengers fly comfortably with US Airways! US Airways, along with US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express operates more than 3,200 flights a day and serves more than 200 communities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Central and South America.
As a member of the Star Alliance network, US Airways operates the world’s largest fleet of Airbus aircraft, offering customers more than 21,500 daily flights to 1,356 airports in 193 countries.
US Airways Club
There are 19 US Airways Clubs in 14 airports across the US. Membership grants access to over 250 clubs worldwide, including all Continental President Clubs, United’s Red Carpet Clubs, Air Canada’s Maple Leaf Clubs and all Star Alliance lounges. Amenities include:
- • Free wireless internet powered by T-Mobile HotSpot, Complimentary beer and wine,
- • Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, personal reservation assistance, Cable TV, Newspapers and periodicals, Business workstations with data ports, Fax machines, copiers and shredders
- • Passengers traveling in Envoy Class or any Star Alliance International Business or First Class also have complimentary access.
Members earn miles toward free travel doing things they already do, such as sending flowers, subscribing to your favorite magazine, dining out, and much more.
Above the base level, Dividend Miles offers four elite or preferred tiers (Silver, Gold, Platinum, Chairman’s) for frequent fliers. They can also earn and redeem Dividend Miles on all Star Alliance network carriers.
First Class - throughout North America
Coach - throughout North America
- • Dedicated check-in counters at the airport
- • Priority baggage handling and boarding
- • Wider and more comfortable seats
- • Generous legroom
- • A quiet environment to work, relax or rest
- • Delicious full meals on flights over 3.5 hours (hearty and vegetarian-friendly options)
- • Selection of award-winning Premium wine, beer and liquor
- • First Class is also available on 110 US Airways Express regional jets including the Embraer 175, Embraer 170, Canadair Regional Jet 700 and Canadair Regional Jet 900
Envoy - International Business Class (between North America and Europe, South America and the Middle East)
- • Affordable fares
- • Comfortable seats
- • MarketPlace menu - buy on board fresh meals, snacks, beer and liquor
- • Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- • Priority boarding and baggage handling
- • Day-of-departure lounge/club access
- • Travel in First Class if trip includes flights within the U.S.
- • Wider more comfortable seats
- • Restaurant-style meals and award-winning wines
- • Personal, on-demand video & audio entertainment
- • In-seat power and a phone