American Airlines takes flying to another level. Getting there is almost as good as being there especially when you fly First Class. There are two levels of luxury available among American Airlines' international and domestic First Class flights. No matter what class you travel - expect to enjoy comfort, convenience, and excellent service when flying with American Airlines.
American Airlines, American Eagle and the AmericanConnection carrier serve 260 airports in more than 50 countries and territories with, on average, more than 3,500 daily flights. The combined network fleet numbers more than 900 aircraft.
Clubs & Lounges
Flagship Lounge: At the American Airlines Flagship Lounge, you can get away from the busy terminal and enjoy a little peace and quiet with:
Admirals Club Lounges
- • Complimentary lounge buffet complete with china and silverware
- • Complimentary premium liquors, regional wines and champagnes
- • Showers at London Heathrow, New York JFK and Los Angeles
- • Computers with internet access
- • Complimentary wireless internet
- • Complimentary print solution powered by PrinterOn
- • Plasma TVs
- • Some locations may not have some features available.
Complimentary perks include:
- • Complimentary house wine, beer and spirits
- • Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks
- • Complimentary light snacks
- • Complimentary wi-fi
- • Complimentary PCs with internet access
- • Personal travel assistance with your reservations
Members can earn miles for flying on American Airlines and participant airlines as well as for transacting with over 1,000 participating companies, both travel and non-travel related.
And members can redeem miles for flights to almost 950 destinations worldwide as well as other awards including flight upgrades, vacation packages, car rentals, hotel stays and other retail products.
It's free and easy to join the AAdvantage program.